EFNEP is a part of the Nutrition Program of Cornell Cooperative Extension
EFNEP teaches income eligible families and youth simple ways to improve their health such as:
- Eating more vegetables and fruits.
- Drinking fewer sweetened beverages.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Being physically active.
Families working to make ends meet
- 18-25 year-olds living independently
- Non-custodial parents
- Foster parents/guardians
Families participating in:
- Head Start
- Free or reduced price school lunches
Learn from one of our many curriculums:
Learn about healthy eating habits, food safety, and physical activity to help support your family.
Last updated September 13, 2022